Welcome - Moebius syndrome Community
What is Moebius syndrome ?
Moebius syndrome is a rare neurological condition resulting in facial paralysis that may include respiratory, eye, limb, speech, hearing and other disorders.
Source: Participating patient organizations visible belowMoebius syndrome Resources
Latest Member Stories
Partners and Patient Groups
RareConnect is a joint venture of EURORDIS and NORD. The following patient groups are official partners of this community.
- Moebius Syndrome Foundation
- Many Faces of Moebius Syndrome
- Assoc. Syndrome Moebius France
- Moebius Syndrome Australia
- Moebius Syndrome Foundation Africa
- ASBL Syndrome Moebius Belgique
- Fundación Síndrome de Moebius
- Moebius Syndrom Deutschland e.V.
- L’ Associazione Italiana Sindrome di Moebius Onlus(A.I.S.Mo)
- Möbius syndromföreningen