Welcome - Moebius syndrome Community
What is Moebius syndrome ?
Moebius syndrome is a rare neurological condition resulting in facial paralysis that may include respiratory, eye, limb, speech, hearing and other disorders.
Source: Participating patient organizations visible belowMoebius syndrome Resources
Latest Member Stories
Partners and Patient Groups
RareConnect is a patient-led initiative. Patient organisations partner with EURORDIS, itself an international patient organisation, to create communities and provide moderators from within their network. The following patient groups are official partners of this community.
- Moebius Syndrome Foundation
- Many Faces of Moebius Syndrome
- Assoc. Syndrome Moebius France
- Moebius Syndrome Australia
- Moebius Syndrome Foundation Africa
- ASBL Syndrome Moebius Belgique
- Fundación Síndrome de Moebius
- Moebius Syndrom Deutschland e.V.
- L’ Associazione Italiana Sindrome di Moebius Onlus (A.I.S.Mo)
- Möbius syndromföreningen