Welcome - Mastocytosis and Mast Cell Activation Disorders Community
What is Mastocytosis and Mast Cell Activation Disorders ?
Mastocytosis is a rare disorder characterized by abnormal accumulations of mast cells in skin, bone marrow, and internal organs such as the liver, spleen and lymph nodes. In the disorders of mast cell activation, mast cells are easily triggered to release their mediators, resulting in many of the same symptoms as systemic mastocytosis.
Source: Participating patient organizations visible belowMastocytosis and Mast Cell Activation Disorders Resources
Latest Member Stories
Partners and Patient Groups
RareConnect is a patient-led initiative. Patient organisations partner with EURORDIS, itself an international patient organisation, to create communities and provide moderators from within their network. The following patient groups are official partners of this community.
- The Mastocytosis Society
- Mastozytose Initiative
- UK Mastocytosis Support Group
- Mastocytosis Society Canada
- ASIMAS Mastocitosi
- Asociación Española de Mastocitosis y Enfermedades Relacionadas
- Murray-Wood Foundation
- Asociatia Bolnavilor de Mastocitoza
- Mastcellssjukdomar Sverige
- The Australasian Mastocytosis Society (TAMS)
- The Mastocytosis Network of New Zealand
- Mastocitose Brasil