Welcome - Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) Community
What is Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) ?
Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) is a non-neoplastic pulmonary disease that is characterized by the formation of scar tissue within the lungs in the absence of any known provocation.
Source OrphanetIdiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) Resources
Latest Member Stories
Partners and Patient Groups
RareConnect is a patient-led initiative. Patient organisations partner with EURORDIS, itself an international patient organisation, to create communities and provide moderators from within their network. The following patient groups are official partners of this community.
- Associazione Malati Autoimmuni Orfani e Rari
- LungenfibrO2e® e.V.
- Asociación de Familiares y Enfermos de FPI
- British Lung Foundation
- Canadian Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation
- Longfibrose patiënten vereniging
- Breathing Matters
- PF Advocates
- Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation
- Association pour la fibrose pulmonaire idiopathique Pierre ENJALRAN
- Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis UK
- Belgische vereniging voor longfibrose
- Lungenfibrose Forum Austria