Welcome - Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) Community
What is Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) ?
Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) is a non-neoplastic pulmonary disease that is characterized by the formation of scar tissue within the lungs in the absence of any known provocation.
Source OrphanetIdiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) Resources
Latest Member Stories
Let`s help people with Pulmonary Hypertension together!
Partners and Patient Groups
RareConnect is a joint venture of EURORDIS and NORD. The following patient groups are official partners of this community.
- AMA Fuoridalbuio
- LungenfibrO2e® e.V.
- Asociación de Familiares y Enfermos de FPI
- British Lung Foundation
- Canadian Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation
- Longfibrose patiënten vereniging
- Breathing Matters
- PF Advocates
- Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation
- Coalition for Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Association pour la fibrose pulmonaire idiopathique Pierre ENJALRAN
- Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis UK