Welcome - Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) Community
What is Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) ?
Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) is a non-neoplastic pulmonary disease that is characterized by the formation of scar tissue within the lungs in the absence of any known provocation.
Source OrphanetIdiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) Resources
Latest Member Stories
Hello, my name is Maria, I live in Bogota, I have been diagnosed with Pulmonary Fibrosis a year and a half ago, since then I have been losing the a...
Partners and Patient Groups
RareConnect is a patient-led initiative. Patient organisations partner with EURORDIS, itself an international patient organisation, to create communities and provide moderators from within their network. The following patient groups are official partners of this community.
- Associazione Malati Autoimmuni Orfani e Rari
- LungenfibrO2e® e.V.
- Asociación de Familiares y Enfermos de FPI
- British Lung Foundation
- Canadian Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation
- Longfibrose patiënten vereniging
- Breathing Matters
- PF Advocates
- Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation
- Association Pierre Enjalran Fibrose Pulmonaire Idiopathique
- Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis UK
- Belgische vereniging voor longfibrose
- Lungenfibrose Forum Austria