Welcome - Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS) Community
What is Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS) ?
Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a genetic connective tissue disorder characterized by joint hypermobility, skin hyper extensibility and abnormal wound healing.
Source: Participating patient organizations visible belowEhlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS) Resources
Latest Member Stories
At just 3 yrs old our daughter Annabelle Jane Griffin 'AJ' was diagnosed with a very rare medical condition Vascular Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, it is ...
Hello, I have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
The type I currently have is the type 3 Hypermobility.
People don't always understand I am not lazy I d...
Partners and Patient Groups
RareConnect is a joint venture of EURORDIS and NORD. The following patient groups are official partners of this community.
- EDS Sweden
- AFSED France
- Ehlers-Danlos National Foundation
- Ehlers Danlos Support UK
- Swiss EDS Association
- ASEDH Spain
- EDS Netherlands
- L' Association SED66 France
- EDS Awareness Ireland
- Ehlers-Danlos-Selbsthilfe e.V.
- EDSers United
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Network C.A.R.E.S. Inc.
- Apprivoiser les Syndromes d'Ehlers-Danlos
- GESED Belgium
- Hypermobility Syndrome Association
- Red EDA
- Ireland Wake Up & See the Stripes
- Murray-Wood Foundation