Cryoglobulinemia Community

Meet, discuss & support other patients or families living with Cryoglobulinemia. Contribute to topics, or just share what's on your mind

More questions than answers

April 2017 I got a positive on my Cryoglobulin Qualitative test. Labs weren't able to recreate results. Trying to find a rheumatologist that specializes in cryoglobulinemia. More issue are popping up so a proper diagnosis and treatment need to be soon.

Tihana

Dear Stephanie, welcome to RareConnect! My name is Tihana and I work as an online community manager on RareConnect.

Feel free to ask questions or share your concerns with other community members and moderators in this section, where you can also find, as well as to participate in, different conversations.

Also check the other sections of this community to read stories of the families and find interesting articles and information about Cryoglobulin. In the Member section you will find a map with the location of other members in order to find someone near you or send friendship requests.

Have a nice day,
Tihana

marianne

Thanks Tihana for welcoming our patients.

Stephanie, what type of doctor diagnosed you with Cryo and where are you living?