Behcet’s Syndrome Community

Meet, discuss & support other patients or families living with Behcet’s Syndrome. Contribute to topics, or just share what's on your mind

Behcet's disease

Hi,
I'm new on this forum and I suffer from Behcet's disease. It has grown very painful when I decrease the cortisone I was 8mg and will again restart cortisone. I would like to have the opinion of somebody who can understand me. I am 35 years old and have two children.

Does anyone know of another treatment besides cortisone? My body does not tolerate colchicine.

Bonjour, j'ai 35 ans comme toi et un enfant. Actuellement je suis sous cortisone 10mg et colchicine et une injection de cortisone dans l’œil tous les 3 mois et ce depuis septembre 2012 car je souhaite mettre en route une nouvelle grossesse. Avant j'étais sous Humira une injection tous les 15 jours dans la cuisse et je revivais plus d'uvéite, plus de douleur articulaire bref je revivais

Hello Licilia Where you being cared for and what are your Behcet's symptoms? Need this information to better understand how to help you.